As partners of EU4Advice, Innogestiona Ambiental and Amped will co-organize a symposium on short food supply chains and advisory services as a catalyzer for advancing regenerative food systems. The symposium will be part of the ISEKI 2023 pre-conference workshops, held on July 4th between 14:00 – 17:30 at AgroParisTech in Paris.
- Smartchain: Insights on regional food system and lessons learned.
- EU Horizon Calls for SFSCs: EU4Advice & COREnet
- Strategic, tactical and practical advisory networks to build robust, regional, and regenerative food systems through the GAIN Model Transition
- EU4Advice & COREnet Results: Mapping of EU SFSC Advisors
- Interaction with participants: challenges that they faced when introducing SFSCs into their own region
- Master Living Lab in the Metropol Region of Amsterdam: Challenges and Opportunities in Activating SFSC Advisors within national and regional AKIS
- Practical case: Roll Out Process in the Metropol Region of Amsterdam
- Q&A and closing of the session
For more information and your chance to register, follow: https://isekifoodconf2023.meetinghand.net/en/account/register