On July 4, a number of free ISEKI pre-conference workshops will take place at AgroParisTech, between 10:00 – 17:30. Please note that all workshops will be face-to-face and not hybrid.
Here is a short list with all workshops on that day:
- Food and Nutrition Security Cloud tools and services: How can I benefit? (FNS-Cloud)
- Intermediate Food Value Chains In Practice (FAIRCHAIN)
- Recent scientific and policy developments on plastic food packaging (FITNESS 2.0)
- European qualifications and competences for a plant-based, sustainable and digital Food Industry: the EQVEGAN project (EQVEGAN)
- Short Food Supply Chains: Building an EU learning ecosystem through multi-level collaborations for sustainable, robust and regenerative food systems (EU4Advice & COREnet)
For more information and registration, please head over to: https://iseki-food2023.isekiconferences.com/en/4042-workshops